RE: Patch available for 3.0.6-pre-5

> - the `menu-select' widget which is a bit like `menu-complete' but
>   displays the list and then lets you use cursor-movement keys to
>   navigate in the list; to return to line editing, you can use
>   `accept-line' or `send-break'; `accept-and-hold' leaves the match
>   inserted in place and continues selecting matches from the list
>   (i.e. it's like `accept-and-menu-complete')

Wow! I was tempted to ask for it long long time ... but I always had a feeling,
that zsh-workers are more of the old Unix teletype guys :-)

Is it possible to transparently use menu-select instead of menu-complete? I
mean, I currently have TAB bound to complete-word with additional stuff like
menu et al governed by configuration keys. Can I still use menu-select in this
case? Some configuration key to use menu-select instead of menu-complete
transparently ...

/andrej