RE: PATCH: collist v2.0

> Hm. Autoloaded parameters are intended for modules that *define*
> parameters instead of just using them. But then, complist does nothing
> if `ZLS_COLO(|U)RS' isn't set. Hm. Maybe.

Thinking more about it - no. It is O.K. for ZLS_COLORS to define used colors.
But I think, it complist should not depend on it being set.

If you have to test parameter to decide, if run color list/menu selection - does
it matter, which parameter? I prefer that completion configuration be kept in
one place - and this is compconfig. what about

compconf list_handler=color
compconf menu_handler=select

This has an advantage, that if new handler is ever added, it can easily be
activated. And it can even be used to autoload modules  ...

/andrej