RE: PATCH: pws-N: completion dump file

> In that case, I would propose to make compinstall also a self-unfunctioning
> function to complete the set, so that there are no more sourced files,
> which is what Andrej suggested months ago.

Yes, I tried to do it yesterday. The result is article 6787 (I think :-) - about
${(AA)foo=} The problem is, currently there is no way for a function to define
global hash. If these arrays are predefined, all works as expected.

Interesting enough, I found, that first ``unfunction'' in compinstall removes
definition and makes it autoloaded undefined again.