Re: PATCH: widget listing/testing

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> On Jun 23, 10:03am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> } Subject: PATCH: widget listing/testing
> }
> } This makes `zle -la' list the names of all widgets, including the
> } builtin ones (and only the names).
>
> So, which version of this patch are we eventually going to get in pws-24?
> The one that made it to zsh-workers, or the more interesting one that PWS
> says is in limbo somewhere?

I've just put in Sven's, since it's simpler and it does the job required,
which is getting the names of widgets.  The one I sent is still in the mail
list marked as `deferred', which suggests it hasn't been trying very hard,
and I've deleted all the patches on the disk here due to chronic disk space
shortage, so it may have gone now anyway.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/