public CVS archive

[Disk full again.  Viewers in certain areas may have received a blank
first message.]

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> Related theme: what about public CVS for Zsh? In this case it won't suffer as
> much from maintainer change and there will be no need for pws-NN releases any
> more (as much as I like them :-) Is it possible to host Zsh source tree on
> sunsite.auc.dk?

Oh yes, I was going to ask about this, too.  There was an offer to host a
CVS source archive there before, which I'd like to take up if it's still
possible.  It will also save major disk space hassles here.

After consideration, it seems too much work to try to fit previous versions
into it (there is no existing `official' CVS archive, just partial personal
ones), particularly with all the shifting of files in the latest version.
so I was thinking of starting this with the first test release of 3.1.6.
I'd be quite happy for it to live somewhere with the existing zsh web
pages, to minimize administrative overhead.  (Hey, look, I'm talking like a
manager.  Just off for the pointy hair cut.)

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/