RE: Problem with cursor position after wrapped completion lists

> I tried it again and it seemed to work fine in the new xterms and
> aixterms which I created but after looking back in the aixterm where I'd
> had the problems, I realised what the cause was. There was one
> line in the list which was exactly 80 ($COLUMNS) characters wide.

Back in the past there was exactly this problem with Zle - if displayed line was
exactly screen-width long, output was wrong. It was fixed by Geoff in a  patch
4855 (I just looked up in archive).

Sven, could you check if something from this patch is aplicable in this case?

> Peter Stephenson wrote:
> > By the way, it's high time I pointed out that sending me a copy of a
> > message going to any of the zsh lists is futile as they get sorted into the
> > same folder and I just have to delete one.

Well, I am sorry for this as well ... but you see, to send _reply_ to
zsh-workers that is in To: header I have to hit "reply-to-all" - there is no
other possibility

And exactly for this I'm using procmail with formail filter that eliminates
duplicates (as long, as message-id is preserved) - so I get exactly one copy of
all duplicates.

/andrej