RE: PATCH: pws-25: typeset +f, functions +

> If you do `typeset +x' or `typeset -x +' you get just the names of the
> exported parameters.  Consequently, `typeset +f' and `functions +'
> (functions is claimed to be equivalent to `typeset -f') should just print
> the names of the functions.

That is nice. But a couple more questions about typeset:

- how can I get the names of _scalar_ variables? (I can list integer variables
with typeset +i) In 3.1.5+ with parameter module it is not so interesting - but
for 3.0.6 it may still be useful.

- what does this mean (taken from Zsh typeset docs):

                                                             Using
     `+' rather than `-' to introduce the flag causes the attribute to
     be turned off, and suppresses printing of the names and values.

- the form ``typeset -i +'' (and like) is not documented at all.

- the format of simple ``typeset'' output is not documented as well. It was
great surprise to me once ...

/andrej