Re: PATCH: more fun with `zle'

I forgot to say: this also adds`zle -U string' which puts the
characters from `string' back into the input-loop.

And: all of this is only a suggestion for things that may be
interesting to have. I'm not really happy with the argument-parsing
and -naming of `zle' (and I never really understood why we have to
have the concept of a widget -- maybe a special builtin/shell
function-type would be more appropriate nowadays; but that's a
different story).

Bye
 Sven