Re: PATCH: pws-25: _read_comp, again

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> and I had to trap SIGINT to return from the function because for
> some reason `read -k' wasn't returning the right status, just a 0 (which
> you can't tell from C-SPC):  strange, since it seems to work perfectly well
> in ordinary widgets.  I've left the commented-out debugging code in
> deliberately.  Sigh.

For me it correctly returns `1' as the return status. The problem is
that the signal handler for SIGINT sets `breaks=loops' and since the
second read is in a loop the then-clause will never be executed
(because of the test of the while-loop in `execlist()').

Hm. What are we to do here -- should we reset some of the things
changed by the signal handler in bin_read()? Do we always want that?

Bye
 Sven