parameter completion in expansions

When completing parameter name in parameter expansions zsh automatically adds
blank or '} ' to $par / ${par . This looks like suitable default for scalars -
but I found, that with arrays I mostly want subscription (at least in
interactive shell).

What about adding autoremoved '[' if parameter is array? (The suffix should of
course be removed if I press '}'). At the least, do nothing and leave cursor
immediately after completed name?

As this really depends on personal usage, may be, even some config key is
appropriate.

/andrej