how to contribute

Hi folks,

I have written a zsh script that I'd be willing to contribute to
the good cause. It's some kind of universal phone database that
can store, query and print all kinds of user definable fields
and comments. The data is stored in the script itself, so if
you are on a platform where it does not run for some reason
(e.g. windows) you can still use it as a text file. The script
relief only on two external commands: sed and grep (something
should be hacked in configure to make the scipt cope with
different versions of sed that expect '\n' vs. a quoted
newline when replacing).

If someone is interested in the script I can post it. The
reson why I'm asking first it that the predefined fields
in the script are in German. I would translate it if needed.

(Please CC me, I'm not on the list.)

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany