Re: how to contribute

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> There's a collection of scripts at the zsh web site,
> http://sunsite.auc.dk/zsh/, and we're always willing to add more.  If you
> send it, we can add it.

I've just had a look through the pages and noticed a couple of broken
links:

On the contributed compctl's page, the link to Peter's compctls at
Swansea is broken. When 3.1.6 is released, it might be a good idea to
also add the 3.1.6 compctl-examples as I think it has had a few changes
(some of which could possibly go in 3.0.6 - I'll look into dong a patch
if that would be of use).

The comparison of UNIX shells on the Introduction page seems to be
broken. It warns that the connection may be refused but I get a 404
error so I suppose it isn't there anymore.

It would also be useful to add a link to the ssh workshop which someone
mentioned on this list a couple of months ago
(http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/workshops/zsh/toc.html).

Oliver Kiddle