3.1.6 status

Nothing significant has turned up, so I will probably release 3.1.6 at the
beginning of next week.  If there's a chance 3.0.6 is going to appear at
the same time, I can wait.  I'm going away on 7th August, so a traditional
date would be the 6th August.

Does anyone remember where else the release should be announced apart from
zsh-announce?  comp.unix.shell +...?  I'm assuming there's no point in
posting it to comp.sources.misc any more.

Do we need some overblown hype to go with it?  `The World's Favourite Shell
Just Got Better'?  `Where do you want to go tomorrow'?  I think perhaps
not.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/