Re: Ahem

On Aug 6,  9:43am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Ahem
}
} And Peter's entry is thought as an example of British understatement,
} right? (And should probably be the first one, considering the -pws-<->
} releases without which we wouldn't have got so far.)

I sort of figured they were order-independent, and just updated the text
a bit in the 3.0.6 file.  You're right about understatement, though.