Re: Zsh and Perl?

        I've already got a start at a perl interpreter embeded into
zsh as a loadable module.  It's still *really* rough, but so far:

        *) you can do the equivalent of 'use Module' from zsh to load
           perl modules into the interpreter

        *) you can define builtins as perl subroutines

        *) there's a minimal wrapper for accessing zsh parameters from
           perl code

        If there's any interest, mail me and I'll throw what I've got
up on the web.

        Also, please Cc any follow-ups to me; I'm having problems
getting subscribed to zsh-workers for some reason, which is why I
hadn't spoken up the first time this was mentioned.

fletch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=