RE: PATCH: Re: Files modified after a given date

> First of all it allows the `*(F:func:)' Zefram mentioned. The function
> will get the filename as its first argument and the return value says
> if the name should be included (ir it is zero, of course).

Well, I've read it too late :-)

I was about to suggest more general eval'ing of expression (with some meta to
insert file name in the proper place). I believe, these expressions may oft be
short enough to warrant the whole function ...

Comments?

/andrej