Re: 6-pws-2

On Aug 30,  6:00pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Subject: 6-pws-2
> I have probably uploaded
> http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.6-pws-2.tar.gz
>
> - This covers patches to 7551 with exceptions noted

Wow, good job, Peter!  The only ones you seem to have missed are:

7414, fix info doc for makeinfo 3.12f
7436, change the way the last command in a pipeline is exec'd

Unless of course I missed the same ones you did, which is possible.  Truth
to tell, I "missed" 7436 on purpose and was watching for whether you would
include it -- did you intentionally leave it out?

There does appear to be one other problem -- there is a complete copy of
each of two versions of the _xterm completer in Completion/X/_xterm.  I
think the top one is the one to keep.