RE: Size of select listing?

> It doesn't so much relate to handling the screen size but, one area
> which I really don't like about the way _arguments and _long_options
> work is the way options are considered possible matches straight-away.

It does relate to screen size. I repeat - if I have a "Really Large List" of
matches, zsh asks me if I want to see them before printing. But if I have a
list, that is only "a bit longer" than screen size, it is printed.

So, my question is - why zsh prints list that is longer than screen size? Is it
intentional? I call it a bug. Either I need a way to scroll list (or to page
through it one screen at a time) - or zsh must ask me before printing it.

/andrej