Re: zsh on Solaris 2.6

anthony.bowles@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled zsh 3.0.6 and 3.1.6 under Solaris 2.6.
>
> However when I run it I get the following error :
>
> $ ./zsh
> zsh: fatal error: out of memory

3.1.6 at least has been tested under Solaris 2.6 and runs fine, so there
seems to be some strange interaction with something else going on.  Any
backtrace of how it's getting to this point would be helpful (e.g. maybe
it's trying to copy something strange from the environment).  If you get a
chance, it might be useful to change the `exit(1)' after the three lines in
Src/mem.c which produce that error message to `abort()', compile with
CFLAGS=-g, run, and then run `gdb zsh core' on the coredump.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/