delete-to-char

OK, I'm waking up to the new world of modules and I came across the
deltochar module and the delete-to-char function.  I hope I'm not
rehashing an old discussion, but both XEmacs (as of 21.0) and FSF
Emacs (as of at least 20.4) now define zap-to-char as deleting up to
but not including the specified character.  It would be good, IMHO, to
have delete-to-char model that functionality.  Currently
delete-to-char deletes up to and including the specified character.

I can submit a patch if people were amenable to this change.
Whaddaya think?

  - vin