Re: 3.1.6-pws-6

Peter Stephenson (pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Since there's no point waiting for Sven's weekend patches, I have uploaded
> http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.6-pws-6.tar.gz
>
> with the changes listed below.

Cool, thanks.  After totally messing up my last CVS repository, I can
finally see how well my latest tracking efforts have gone.

One small request which you should immediately ignore if you don't
have the time to do it: would it be possible to provide your pws-*
releases in patch form as well?  If you do have time, I'd be most
grateful as my usual connectivity is a 56k modem on a fairly bad line
:-(

> This will probably be the last for a few weeks, as I am leaving on Friday
> and I'm not sure when I'll reappear, though in the first instance at least
> I should be able to get back online quite quickly.  If the backlog gets too
> big someone else can produce an intermediate version.

Argh, everyone's leaving :-(  With you and Sven away, I doubt there's
much chance of the backlog getting too heavy...