Re: 3.1.6-bart-7

On Oct 17,  7:10pm, Tanaka Akira wrote:
} Subject: Re: 3.1.6-bart-7
}
} There is no `Src' subdirectory...

Oh, geez.  "tar zdf" doesn't report missing stuff ... that's what I get for
trying this at 2am.  The Src directory got nuked because .indent.pro wasn't
in it, and .indent.pro wasn't in it because the .cvsignore says to ignore
all *.pro files.  I'm not sure why the make built the tarfile anyway ... I
must have typed "make -k" or something.

Since nobody can possibly have built anything with that last tarfile, I
made up another without changing anything except that it has all the files
now.  (I unpacked the tar and rebuilt zsh from it to make sure, this time,
rather than believe it when I could build in the directory from which the
tar was made.)

092427b689e286c49d9cb4080b1ccbe8  zsh-3.1.6-bart-7.tar.gz