Re: PATCH: completion

Tanaka Akira wrote:

> In article <199910261103.NAA13365@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>   Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Ok. I hope, you can apply this patch (11836 lines, 319899 bytes, 97
> > files touched). Sorry, but I don't know how I can split that into
> > independent parts...
>
> Maybe, the patch for Src/Zle/Makefile.in is forgotten.

No, I didn't change it.

> Also, the patch has some line shifting with zle_tricky.c. So I suspect
> my version has some problems.

The only difference between your and my version (with respect to that
patch) is that your zle.mdd is doubled (i.e. the file contains two
versions of what should be in it). The upper one is the right one, so
just delete everything from the second `hasexport=1' till the end.

Also, whenever new modules appear, you have to `make prep; make' and
at least I have to do `touch Makefile' (in the Src directory) before
that to get everything working.

Bye
 Sven