Re: New configuration -- should we...

I forgot to mention:

One of the things I want all this new configu stuff for is to be able
to control more detailed what matches will be generated form the
*outside* of the (real) completion system. I.e. functions that use the
normal completion context but restrict/change what would normally be
added.

In my previous suggestions I had the `override_tags' assoc which was
so ugly that I already removed it in my private version, in the hope
that I could find something better.

When we the function approach this would be extremly simple. `_tags'
checks if a parameter with a certain name is set and non-empty. If so,
it uses that value as the name of the config function to
call. Functions that which to override the normal settings would then
just use their own config function, basta.

Bye
 Sven