Re: PATCH: cleanup

Adam Spiers wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky (wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > The question is: is now the right time for such changes or should we
> > wait until we all have gotten used to the styles stuff?
>
> I vote for doing it now.  There are probably more people who haven't
> changed over yet than have, and hence would benefit from not having to
> make two lots of changes in a short space of time.

Almost the same as how I felt... but I wasn't exact enough again: the
problem is that some of the things I don't like in the present state
were not implemented by me and some are not fully understood by
me -- and I'm always a reluctant to change code that is not from me
(yes, really!). So, I thought that I should wait a little bit longer
until at least some people here have gone through the stuff and can
help to decide what should be changed to what. Or decide on their own
(and build the patches).

Bye
 Sven

P.S.: You know that I'm sometimes not exactly slow -- I didn't plan to
      wait weeks ;-)