Re: 3.1.6-pws-9 available, I hope

In article <991122075152.ZM18282@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> * I have the same doubled paragraph in compsys.yo that -pws-9 has.  Based
>   on my commitlogs, it was included in both 8639 and 8633.

Yes. 8639 includes 8633.

> Did you fix this by hand, Tanaka?

I reverted 8633 before applying 8639.

Since My script checks a patch by `patch --dry-run --force -p0' before
apprying the patch, it detected that 8639 has some problems.  Then, I
checked 8639, I found out that it includes changes in 8633 and my
local files patched by 8633 caused a problm.  So, I reverted 8633 by
`patch -R' and restarted my script.  I.e. finally I ignored 8633 at
all.  So my compsys.yo had no dubled paragraphs.
--
Tanaka Akira