Styles usage problem

I just discovered, that completion does not use completers I've just set up.
Look here:

bor@itsrm2% cat ~/.zsh-styles
compstyle '*' completer '_oldlist' '_complete' '_correct' '_approximate'
'_match'

but

bor@itsrm2% zstyle -L
zstyle ':completion:*' completer _complete
zstyle ':completion*' completer _oldlist _complete _correct _approximate _match

In other words, I told zsh to use specific completers in every case - but Zsh
installed it's own, "more specific" style - and simply ingnored my settings.

/andrej