dl.h/dlfnc.h clash in module.c RE: 3.1.6-dev-15

O.K., looks, like my mail was lost.

I complained about inability to load complete.so (that depends on zle.so) in
dev-14. It turned out to be patch from 9200, that changed

#ifdef HAVE_DLFNC_H
#include <dlfnc.h>

into

#ifdef HAVE_DLFNC_H
#ifdef HAVE_DL_H
#include <dl.h>
#else
#include <dlfnc.h>
#endif

Our system has dl.h that has nothing to do with dynamic locading (it is most
probably from Double Linked lists). It results in RTLD_GLOBAL being undefined
(defined to dummy value in module.c) - with obvious consequencies ...

The wording in 9200 was "HPUX 11.0 does not have dlfnc.h ..." - I fail to see
how above patch fixes that.

/andrej