Wordcode bug with $functions

I'm getting a segmentation fault with `print $functions', even patched up
to date (supposedly). I presume this is a new wordcode feature.  This is
reproducible with my addpath function by doing `which addpath'.  I narrowed
it down:  actually, this form doesn't give a crash, but it does show more
clearly what's going wrong.

By the way, I found this by doing `set' on its own.  This dumps out the
whole of every function when zsh/parameter is loaded.  Yuck.

% fn() {
a() { true; }
b() { true; }
}