Bart Schaefer wrote:

> 3.1.6-dev-17, zsh -f:
>
> zagzig% setopt completeinword
> zagzig% setopt | less
> (output elided)
> zagzig% setopt co<ESC-p>
> zagzig% setopt | less<CTRL-/>
> zagzig% setopt c
>
> Hey, where did the 'o' go?  We undid two changes, not one.  (The setopts
> are irrelevant, they're just sample input.)

Just adding some fuel: there is also still the problem that the first
undo after a completion with an automatically inserted suffix doesn't
seem to have an effect (in reality, it has: auto-removing the suffix
and undoing it back in). I once tried to fix that but failed
completely because of the rather difficult undo-recording logic.

Bye
 Sven