Re: Zsh 3.1.6 still hangs on for loops utilizing lots of stdout

On Feb 17, 10:20am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: Zsh 3.1.6 still hangs on for loops utilizing lots of stdout
}
} Could you tell us the how-many'th (heck, how does one say `wievielte'
} in English?) cat this is? The 24'th or 48'th, perchance?

You can't say "wievielte" in English, or not any better than you did.

} And, to repeat Bart's question: in which states are the cat and zsh?

Clint showed me "ps" output in private mail that indicates that the cat
processes have all exited (so it isn't "in the middle of a cat", I guess)
and that the OS believes zsh to be in a running state.