Re: My public CVS repository will be closed.

"Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Feb 28,  5:06pm, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> } Subject: Re: My public CVS repository will be closed.
> }
> } According to Tanaka Akira:
> } > I closed my CVS repository because I'll graduate JAIST and cannot
> } > maintain the repository any more.
> }
> } Argh. It was a very valuable service, Akira-san and I'd like to thank you.
>
> Yes, indeed.
>
> } Any taker ?
>
> I'm checking into whether I can put it on a machine at Zanshin.  That'd
> be cool because Zanshin is one T1 hop off a major backbone, so there
> shouldn't be any problem with anyone reaching it.  However, we have a
> pretty limited amount of hardware to put outside the firewall right now,
> so it's not certain yet.

Why not <URL:http://sourceforge.net>?  Presuming they do what they say
(and I've no reason to doubt them), they'll provide http, cvs, mailing
lists, bug tracking and everything---and arrange for zsh.org to be
redirected, if that's what we want.  All on good hardware.  (Obviously
one can question whether this'll last for ever, but at the moment, it
looks good.)