v3.0.7 - modifiers

Ullo,

I'm still not re-subscribed (aargh) so please CC me in any followup.
Ta.

Using zsh-3.0.7 - there seems to be a documentation mismatch for the
:modifiers?

The manual-page states:
   q  Quote the substituted words,  escaping  further substitutions.

% foo='foo$bar'
% print $foo
foo$bar
% print ${foo:u}
FOO$BAR        (so I'm not totally insane ...)
% print ${foo:q}
zsh: unrecognized modifier `q'
%

Sorry that I haven't checked the source - installed package on a *BSD
machine.  So ... am I being unusually obtuse (even for me) or is
something amiss here?

Ta,
--
--> Phil Pennock, DeathWatch Admin.
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.