For the MACHINES file: OpenStep/NeXTStep 4.2 and zsh-3.1.6-dev-19

Hi Folks

	After a long period of inability to build development versions on
OpenStep 4.2, I can now say that zsh-3.1.6-dev-19 builds and works.  Here are
the details:

WORKING
-------
Architecture:  Apple/NeXT OpenStep 4.2 for i386

gcc version:	2.8.1
gawk version:	2.15 patchlevel 6

DOES NOT WORK

Apple/NeXT-supplied cc (version 2.7.2.1)
Apple/NeXT-supplied awk (version unknown)

Since it is unusual to have a compiler other than the usual cc with these
machines, gcc should be mentioned in the special instructions.  I have
uploaded a binary to the common (for OpenStep users) site at ftp.peak.org.

	Regards,

		Brian