Re: Infinite loop (?) in "typeset"

On Mar 20, 11:56am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: Infinite loop (?) in "typeset"
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > It seems to be trying to print out the body of the _normal function
}
} I couldn't reproduce it (_normal works for me).

I can't reproduce it either.  It happened in a shell that had been running
for some while, and where I had repeatedly used vared on a few elements of
the functions array ...

} Could you try the patch below?

It doesn't appear to break anything, but I can't say whether it helps
just now ... I'll keep an eye out.