Re: zsh-3.1.6-dev-20

Tanaka Akira wrote:
> * 10233 is not applied.

That's because Sven said `if the tag alias changes make it', and I assume
he was talking about the latest set which he didn't want in yet.  If those
appear next time (and I expect they will), this will be added too.

> * The description for users-hosts-ports is doubled in
>   Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo.  (9913 pointed out this.)

O.K., as Bart told me that explains the drift I was getting in line numbers
in Sven's patches for the file.

> * Src/text.c is different to my version.  Where is the change come from?

10179, which was an attempt to fix something which apparently didn't have
any effect.  I will take advice on whether to apply it or not.

> * 9988 is applied (by hand because it's encoded by quoted-printable?)

Sort of; I applied the first version by hand because of the problem that
made the quoted-printable version necessary.  (My father is a retired
lawyer.)

>   but it has a problem.
>
> Since ret is undeclared, it cannot be compiled.

Whoops, that's because I'm not compiling in the SVR4 environment.  Sorry,
I've applied Bart's update.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>