Re: zsh license preventing move to sourceforge.net? (fwd)

Well, the license has already been considered free as per the
Debian Free Software Guidelines, on which the OpenSource stuff
is based.  However, I'd like to point out that the cited license
(copyright Richard Coleman) is not in all source files; that
some files are copyright Paul Falstad, some by Peter, some by Sven,
some by Peter and Sven, some I'm probably forgetting; that nothing
has a copyright newer than 1999; and that it might make things
easier if there were a canonical license file in the root directory,
with all relevant copyrights in the same place.