Re: zsh-3.1.6-dev-20

I forgot...

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> My main remaining priority for 3.1.7 (despite various notes squirreled away
> in odd places about things which don't work) is to finish compinstall,
> which is now menu driven and sets styles.  I may post an unfinished version
> in a desperate attempt to throw the responsibility on other people.  It
> won't do anything clever with contexts this time round.

I'll have a look (once you've shown it to us ;-) and I'll also have a
look at the Guide (hoping to be able to remember everything that has
changed).

As I said, I think the tag stuff is quite stable now (modulo the
label/alias naming thing). That basically leaves:

- the completer thing (giving completer-aliases/labels(?) in the
  completer style); this would allow to make the contexts for _prefix
  and _ignored somewhat easier to understand, I think
- renaming _try and _loop

for the completion system.

Other things:

- the wordcode stuff; -r/-m versus -M and writing ksh-loaded functions ,
  as discussed (10276)
- maybe the autoload +X[zk] thing (10275)
- the STAT_NOPRINT thing; i.e. should we just test it? (10005 and 10016)

Oh, and 10103 was ok?

Bye
 Sven