Re: PATCH: file-patterns, tag-order, tag-aliases

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> >   zstyle ... tag-order 'globbed-files directories' all-files
> >
> > This can now be done using only the file-patterns style:
> >
> >   zstyle ':completion:*' file-patterns '%p *(-/):globbed-files' '*:all-files'
>
> Does this still work properly for directories?  I'm probably remembering
> the old days where the glob pattern worked very differently from full
> directory completion, but it makes me a bit nervous.

Bart asked the same lately. As far as I can remember, the only
difference between `compctl -g "*(-/)"' and `compctl -/' was the
handling of directory names starting with a dot. And _path_files
should handle that correctly.

If you could tell me other differences or if you know how _path_files
behaves differently, please tell me.

Bye
 Sven