Re: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)

On Mar 29, 12:11am, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)
}
} Bart and Sven will presumably want to register accounts soon

I've got one; it's "barts" because "schaefer" was taken.

} Do we want to keep the mailing lists and web pages hosted at
} sunsite.auc.dk?

For now, I think so.  Nothing's seriously broken and I fear that trying
to move it would cause something to become so (not by any fault of
sourceforge's, but nevertheless).