Re: SourceForge Project Approved (fwd)

You wrote:
> Peter Stephenson wrote:
> >> Bart and Sven will presumably want to
> >> register accounts soon so they can join in the fun ...
> >
> >And potentially Zefram if he's got any time/inclination.
>
> As of a couple of days ago, I've got a SourceForge account (cunningly
> named "zefram").  Is there any interface more usable than this web hack?

	Well, you can use anonymous command-line CVS.  Once a developer on a
project, you have shell access, as well as write permission to most or all
of that projects files, and you can use secure CVS.

> [2] Which I insist on -- I'm not prepared to explicitly say `no' for
> every cookie that arrives.

	My version of links lets me choose how to deal with cookies
domain-by-domain.  It avoids a lot of naysaying.

			- B