RE: New user questions

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > BTW, I was fiddling with 'bindkey -R' but I was using things like
> >
> > 	bindkey -R "^A-^Z"
> >
> > An example in the manual would be nice.
> >

> Actually, -R flag is not described at all (I have dev-20 with a couple
> of patches).

It is, although not very clearly: (from mod_zle.yo)

  xitem(tt(bindkey) [ var(options) ] tt(-l))
  In the binding operations, if the tt(-R) option is used, the var(in-string)s
  are interpreted as ranges, instead of plain strings.  A valid range
  consists of two characters, with an optional `tt(-)'
  between them.  All characters between the two specified, inclusive,
  are bound as specified.

So I guess -R is one of the var(options).

Bye
 Sven