Re: PATCH: AIX dep.&doc fix; development guidelines

Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Here's a script I use for checking for thinks that aren't in either
> .distfiles as a source file or .cvsignore.  It doesn't examine
> DISTFILES_DOC at the moment.  It can go in /home/groups/zsh/bin at
> sourceforge.  It told me that LICENCE hadn't been added, so that will go
> into .distfiles when I next commit.

Sorry, stupid error in this.  Miss out the line that says:

> srcdir=$srcdir[1]

which dates from when it started off as an array and searched for the right
directory, which it no longer does.  I've installed it as check_dist_files
at sourceforge and it appears to be working.

By the way, the userguide on the web is now up to date again.  This is the
last chance for comments before I shift it to AUC.  (It's time somebody
fixed zftp to handle interrupts properly.  I've been waiting for someone to
come along and say `This is awful' and do it.  I loathe the idea of doing
it myself.  Now I have a zsh completely frozen because the modem hung up.)

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx