Re: PATCH: AIX dep.&doc fix; development guidelines

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>No, what file am I going to grep *in*, not what pattern am I looking for.
>I don't have an archive of zsh-workers and don't want one.  I want to be
>able to use http://www.zsh.org/mla/ or the equivalent.  Searching for
>"zefram1" turns up one message from 1998.

The mailing list archive seems to be updated once a day, so you can't
find today's patches yet (but then of course you couldn't look them
up by sequence number either).  As for what "zefram1" et al return,
I'd forgotten that that form would clash with old subversion numbers.
I'm going to skip ahead 100 numbers, therefore, to get past that clash.
I suggest that everyone else using this scheme start off at patch
"pws100" etc.

-zefram