Re: Compinstall, zcompile, and my .zshrc

On Apr 10, 10:37am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > Second, it'd be nice if I could do something like
} >
} > 	zcompile .zshrc.zwc .zshrc .zsh/*
}
} As for loading functions from a zwc files it checks if the (basename
} of the) name of the sourced file is in the zwc file. And the loads it.
} In other words, you can use symbolic links:
}
}   zcompile .zshrc.zwc .zshrc .zsh/*
}   for i in .zsh/*; do ln -s .zshrc.zwc ${i}.zwc; done

But how clever is that?  I mean, the file's still going to be read and/or
mapped multiple times; is it really any better than compiling them all as
separate .zwc files?