RE: PATCH: Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

> Here is the patch. That's it. No more stuff for the basic completion
> machinery apart from bug fixes. At least for me. At least for quite
> some time (as in: not before the next non-beta release).

I always forgot it ... to clean up before release.

The decsription of compstate[insert] :

          On exit it may be set to any of the values above (where
          setting it to the empty string is the same as unsetting it),
          or to a number, in which case the match whose number is given
          will be inserted into the command line.  It may also be set
          to a string of the form `GROUP:MATCH' which specifies a match
          from a group of matches to be inserted, counting from 1
          upwards (e.g. `2:4' specifies the fourth match of the second
          group).  Negative numbers count backward from the last match
... etc and the next paragraph

Now, either I'm completely blind, or this is the _only_ place where
"number of group" is mentioned. This was there for a long time; I
presume, originally it was for sorted/unsorted matches - but

- either it should be described, where these group numbers come from
- or, better yet, the name of group should be used.

-andrej