Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>> If you don't see a problem with changing the way zshpaths.h is made (and I
>> presume you tried it out) then I certainly don't.
>
>Zefram?  I believe it's your test I'm proposing to delete ... or maybe it's
>Zoltan's ...

It's really a policy decision: when should zshpaths.h be rebuilt.
I've previously expressed my point of view on that -- that zshpaths.h
should always be made consistent with the parameter values effective in
the make in progress -- but there is a perfectly reasonable alternative
of making zshpaths.h from the originally configured values.  I have no
problem with either scheme.

-zefram