Re: PATCH: scrolling completion lists (was: Re: Questions)

Some other minor comments on scrolling, which I'm not suggesting any
immediate action on:

- the %l in list-prompt adds some spaces after it, so a message like
  `listing completions at %l, space to scroll'
  looks a little messy
- maybe it would be better if this one understood %p, too, just for
  consistency
- maybe there should likewise by a (different) default prompt here, too
- I understand the need for the difference between scrolling in listing and
  in menu selection, but (this is basically what Zefram was saying) we need
  to keep it as intuitive as possible.  So for example I'm not necessarily
  yet convinced that it would be a bad thing to be able to scroll backwards
  in the completion list form (given this is already in the code).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,