Re: PATCH: completion for file descriptors

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:

> The function moving will happen quite shortly before 4.0, I think. And
> since I even added the BSD stuff, I think everyone should just go
> ahead and add system specific completions like these (all functions
> they think are fit to be exposed, that is). It might help us  to find
> the best way for the final ordering, actually. I hope.

Okay, I've added the AIX completions. I've cited 10857 as the patch -
there didn't seem any point in resending them in a proper patch although
I actually made a few minor changes (using _wanted without &&).

What about completions for other applications which are not system
specific but are not going to be of much use to most people. For
example, I have a number of completions for Rational Apex commands.
Maybe we could have an Apps directory which could contain further
directories for such things as Apex and also things like rpm maybe?

Oliver