Re: PATCH: completion for file descriptors

Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> >
> > The function moving will happen quite shortly before 4.0, I think. And
> > since I even added the BSD stuff, I think everyone should just go
> > ahead and add system specific completions like these (all functions
> > they think are fit to be exposed, that is). It might help us  to find
> > the best way for the final ordering, actually. I hope.
>
> Okay, I've added the AIX completions. I've cited 10857 as the patch -
> there didn't seem any point in resending them in a proper patch although
> I actually made a few minor changes (using _wanted without &&).
>
> What about completions for other applications which are not system
> specific but are not going to be of much use to most people. For
> example, I have a number of completions for Rational Apex commands.
> Maybe we could have an Apps directory which could contain further
> directories for such things as Apex and also things like rpm maybe?

I normally prefer flat directory structures but in this case: yes,
sounds good.

Hm, if the final version still looks the same we could also think
about Core/Main (_main_complete, _tags and friends), Core/Completer,
Core/Utility (for things like _arguments), Core/Foo (can't think of a
name; for _pids, _hosts, ...).

There are now already 245 completion functions. Whew.

Bye
 Sven